HydroLogix® is a non-electrical water delivery system consisting of an activation bollard, distribution manifold and collection drain housed in a stainless steel body.
- All internal components and mechanisms are stainless steel.
- Sturdy, stainless steel construction is vandal resistant, corrosion resistant and component-failure resistant.
- Ideal water pressure for this system is 30-40 psi, which will deliver 60 GPM.
- The unit will have (6) 1” discharges that have gate valves for balancing flows to water events.
- Requires a 2″ domestic water supply and 4″ drain to storm or retention.
- Activation duration to be adjustable up to 90 seconds.
- U.S. Patent No. 11,027,208
Material OptionsStainless Steel
DimensionsOverall Post: 3' 8" (1,12 m)
Height to Push Button:
3' (0,91 m)
Sump Pump Diameter:
2' 6" (0,76 m)
Standard Flow RateUp to 60 GPMUp to 226.12 LPM
Product Options & Colors
Create a unique and age appropriate aqua play environment. We have lots of product options and colors to choose from:See all product options
See all color options